I bought a b̶o̶a̶t̶, I mean a pile of plywood and epoxy

• Sailing row cruiser kit from duck works. I'll need to get a storage unit/work shop rented before it gets here. How big was the package when shipped to you? 

• Got the storage unit rented. Hopefully the heavy builders paper I put down will catch the stray epoxy drip. I will probably put plastic down under an area I'm doing a lot of it

• A 10x20 unit fills up fast! For those who've got theirs done already, do you think the rich conditions are going to be a problem for me? 

• Epoxy kit, and 30' of carbon fiber tubing. Rock west composites had them on clearance. If I got them in the length I wanted, the shipping quote was over $1700. Cut in half it came to $36. Looks like I get to learn about bonding carbon and ferrules

• nteresting idea for a work space. I think that's a good call on putting paper down. I left a few dozen epoxy drips on my garage concrete.

As far as the size, I can only compare to the Oxford wherry I built. That boat is 16 ft long by 38 in wide and I built it in a work space 17 ft long by 6 ft wide. It was tight in some steps but doable in the end. I suspect you'll be fine in your 20x10 workspace for the 19 ft x 44 in Rowcruiser.