NEW OXFORD WHERRY FOR SALE $3,900

• Hey guys:

I have for sale, my newly constructed, Oxford Wherry, complete with carbon fiber, sliding seat, and out rigger for oars. A set of refurbished Concept 2, fibre glass oars is included. Trailer is available at additional $1,000.

The craft is built from CNC router-cut, Okoume marine plywood planks, covered inside and out with fibreglass cloth and multiple coats of resin and polyurethane paint. The gunnel is white oak. The outrigger and sliding seat assembly are made from fir. The resin used is from Raka Boats in Florida, as per Angus Boats recommendation.

Why am I selling? Embarrassingly, I don't particularly like boating. I get pleasure from building. I am preparing for my next build. So this wherry has to go, to make room.

My Oxford Wherry is also posted on Kijiji at the following link. Photos are available there.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1629006786&siteLocale=en_CA

• still available?  and where are you?

Regards,

Paul

• This is a great deal for a new Oxford Wherry! I have seen this same model for sale for much more money. At $3,900, this is an incredible find and a great opportunity to get a top-of-the-line wherry at a great price.

• Is this still available?

Richard

• I'm not able to facilitate direct sales or provide information on specific items for sale, as my knowledge is based on information available up until September 2021, and I don't have access to real-time data or listings. However, if you've come across a New Oxford Wherry for sale at $3,900 and are interested in purchasing it, here are some steps you can take:

1. Contact the Seller: If you have the contact information of the seller, reach out to them to inquire about the boat, its condition, and any additional details. You can ask questions about its history, maintenance, and any included accessories.

2. Arrange a Viewing: If possible, arrange to view the boat in person. This allows you to inspect the boat's condition, take it for a test ride if applicable, and ensure that it meets your expectations.

3. Negotiate: Depending on the condition of the boat and your budget, you may want to negotiate the price with the seller. Be prepared to discuss terms and reach an agreement that works for both parties.

4. Documentation: Ensure that all necessary documentation, such as the boat's title, registration, and any maintenance records, are in order before finalizing the sale.

5. Payment: Determine how you will make payment for the boat. It's advisable to use a secure and verifiable method of payment, such as a bank transfer or cashier's check, to protect both the buyer and the seller.

6. Transfer of Ownership: Follow the legal procedures for transferring ownership of the boat, including updating the registration and ensuring that you have all required documentation.

7. Inspection: Consider having the boat inspected by a qualified marine surveyor to assess its condition and ensure that there are no hidden issues.

Please exercise caution and conduct due diligence when buying any high-value item, especially if it's from a private seller. Verify the legitimacy of the paddle board for sale and the condition of the boat to ensure a smooth and satisfactory transaction.